Pernod Ricard Winemakers
About the job
Process customer invoices & reports | Manage our national account promo & trade spend system | Stunning Auckland office | Fun & Friendly team
- Focused on Sustainability and Responsibility the only trace we leave behind is conviviality.
- World Number 2 in Wine and Spirits. Unrivalled portfolio of iconic brands
- Wine education: Summer hours: Tastings: Flexi Work: Generous Product allowance
Salary / Benefits
Competitive salary, product allowance, income protection
The Pernod Ricard way
We have our own way of doing things. We call it conviviality! It is our way of being, and something unique you feel and experience when working for Pernod Ricard.
We are committed to conviviality which means you will be Empowered to Perform, supported to succeed, and acknowledged for the value you bring. You will be Proud to Belong to our Pernod Ricard family.
All this is combined with our Commitment to Care, with a strong focus on sustainability and responsibility where our “Good times come from a Good place” and the only trace Pernod Ricard leave behind is conviviality.
Be part of something bigger
We are an international family with over 19,000 employees spanning 73 countries, Pernod Ricard are the world number 2 in the wine and spirits industry. We have an unrivalled portfolio of iconic spirit, wine, and champagne brands such as Absolut, Chivas Regal, The Glenlivet, Jameson, Mumm Champagne, as well as Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh, Campo Viejo, and Kenwood wines.
Our employees are our brand ambassadors, and our employees are at the heart of our company.
Your unique contribution
The NZ Grocery team are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join their tight-knit team! As the Invoicing Coordinator, you will report into the National Account Manager, and will be responsible for the management of the national account promotional and trade spend system with regards to the processing of all customer invoices and reports. You will bring value to the team by:
- Processing customer promotional invoices in Promax
- Assisting with coding of invoices (with the National Account Managers)
- Ensuring that Promax is updated weekly, and following up on outstanding payments
- Managing all invoice payment queries with relevant stakeholders including AP, customers & the wider commercial team
- Assisting the grocery team with any other administration tasks as required.
Your perfect blend of Talent
As well as having an impressive blend of entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust, and ethical commitment, you will also bring:
- Advanced administration skills including experience with the full Microsoft suite
- A positive, customer-focussed, can-do attitude
- The ability work under pressure and confidently prioritise tasks with conflicting deadlines
- A keen eye for detail, with strong organisational skills
- Resourcefulness paired with a knack for problem-solving
Become a creator of conviviality
If you want to work with people who acknowledge you and the value you bring, then apply now! You too can be part of the Pernod Ricard Way.
Only those with full, unrestricted working rights in NZ will be considered for this position.
Pernod Ricard “MyBlend of benefits”
Product allowance: Tastings: Product Education: Office Drinks & Events: Flexi Work: Summer Hours
EAP: Skin Checks: Flu Shots: Carer’s allowance: Life Insurance
Feel Good Stuff
S&R initiatives: Career development: Volunteer leave: Responsib’all day/ the good challenge
Diversity & inclusion at Pernod Ricard
We believe that building richly diverse teams and an inclusive culture is integral to delivering our business strategy. We are proud to be awarded “Employer of choice for Gender equality”.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer – we welcome applications from diverse communities.