Procter & Gamble
About the job
Would you like to harness the power of Information Technology by combining breakthrough technology and business consulting with our business teams?
Then a career in our P&G IT Function is just right for you!
As a Commercial IT Manager, you are accountable for delivering impactful customer and consumer solutions and adding measurable business value to P&G.
The work you do is challenging as we partner with our strategic vendors to lead technology, systems, and scaled transformation across the region and globe.
You will be part of a multi-functional team working with Sales and Commercial teams in local/regional markets.
How success looks like
- Solid understanding of business strategies, goals, and processes and how technology can positively impact them
- Ability to develop in-depth business, domain, and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
- Ability to manage strategic vendors to ensure service operations standards
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with the ability to partner and work within diverse organizations and teams
- Ability to lead agile IT innovation, bringing technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results
- Lead creation and execution of customer systems delivery initiatives addressing top priorities and contributing to business growth
- Lead scalable IT Systems projects in the markets or across the region/globe
- Automation: support technology for automated data fetching, processing & aggregation, leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
- Champion Stewardship on Information security and privacy.
- Raise our collective Digital-IQ. Lead the thinking and own training to IT and other functions, including documentation
- Bachelor/or Master level in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Studies.
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership. Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Curious individuals can make complex decisions using all the available data but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- Proficient in English and Thai
- 1 to 3 years of demonstrated experience in the below fields is a plus.
IT Technical knowledge Requirement
- (Must have) Understanding of IT architecture principles and components
- (Good to have) Solid understanding of digital data flows, APIs, and REST services.
- (Good to have) Able to access and manipulate data using any of the tools (Knime, RStudio) & Data Visualization tools (e.g., Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI)