Who we are:
Financeit is a rapidly-growing fintech and enterprise services company serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in the United States and Canada. We offer a comprehensive suite of tools and technologies designed to simplify complex sales transactions for businesses and their customers.
For larger enterprise businesses, Financeit delivers an integrated suite of home improvement solutions, known as Centah, that includes leads and workflow management, live contact agents, financing and promotions, performance assurance and category development.
Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market. As focused as we are on creating unique, category-defining products, we are also building a distinct and inclusive culture.
About the role:
The IT Support Specialist will report directly to the Information Technology Manager and will work closely with everyone in the Financeit IT team.
The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced call center environment and hold themselves accountable for results. Call center experience is a plus, specifically experience with RingCentral.
Important: This is an in-person position that will require physical presence at the office on a daily basis according to the work schedule. You must be willing to work on shifting schedules and on-call duties
Office location: 6360 NW 5th Way, Suite 100 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you’ll do:
- Register and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort to resolve them as quickly as possible
- Process and respond to service requests and keep users informed about their incident’s status at agreed intervals. Service Requests include but are not limited to: provisioning/deploying computers, application installation, inventory management, Wi-Fi setups, VoIP phone setup
- Monitor the Local Area Network which includes Internet Connectivity
- Monitor and help maintain the VoIP Telephone System (Ring Central)
- Supporting call center agents must be prioritized
Typical work activities
- Install and configure operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Apply excellent problem-solving skills to uncover the root cause for technical issues and creatively find ways to resolve them
- Communicating complex concepts to a general audience
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Walk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or remotely over Bomgar or telephone
- Set up new user accounts and profiles and resolve password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Prioritize and manage many open cases simultaneously
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g. software developers and managers
- Test and evaluate new technologies and find new innovative ways to help with job efficiency
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an IT support or related role in an enterprise environment. Call center support experience will be considered a strong asset
- Expert-level knowledge on Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Good Working knowledge on Windows Active Directory /JAMF
- Good working knowledge on Networking technologies (VPN, Wi-Fi, LAN)
- Should be able to display a technical and logical thought process
- Maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Must be energetic and have high attention to details
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules and on-call duties
- Be self-sufficient and a self-motivated individual actively seeking tasks and trying to apply their unique skill sets to resolve any issues they may encounter
- Post secondary school education relating to IT and any other IT/network related qualifications or training
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification and Microsoft Certified Professional Certification (MCP) will be considered as strong assets
Some of the perks of working at Financeit:
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018 and 2021, we offer more than just the basics.Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay and a performance-based annual bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + Class Pass
- 401k Contribution matching
- Free parking
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process