Onsite Technology, UDT, SOE is part of the onsite Technology team responsible to managing Onsite IT infrastructure in close working with the team.
Focus will be on providing on the ground support for end user workplace services, datacentres, projects, asset management, procurement and VIP users.
The team will also be called on to support remote support desks for tasks that require onsite intervention and also for critical incidents that impact the business unit and operations.
This position is based in Hanoi Office
- Provide onsite support to all supported Transport & Logistics brands and business Units (as appropriate) for incidents / requests assigned to the Onsite Technology
- Directly responsible for activities pertaining to Asset Life Cycle management (Install / Move / Add / Change / Decommission) support for IT equipment (PCs, Laptops, Printers, Servers)
- Support and advice for Facilities Management/Office Services regarding office move planning
- Support Hardware and Software asset management/tracking/auditing for devices not connected to the network and according to Maersk Line global processes
- Engage with business to conduct IT clinics / trainings as appropriate
- LAN cabling troubleshooting and coordinate for troubleshooting other local IT infrastructure issues
- On-call support for critical incidents outside of normal business hours and emergency situations as part of Business Continuity Plan requirements
- Support for other locations/offices as appropriate (geographical scope for service coverage to be confirmed – this will require some travel)
- Ensure Cyber Security standard processes are followed for services provided
- Provide VIP support to selective customers as per SLA and agreement
- Assist respective Area IT Lead with procurement of requested hardware according to Maersk purchasing procedures
- Act as local project coordinator for hardware/software upgrades, country cluster and/or regional consolidation activities and other agreed technical projects.
- Should have minimum 3-5 years of experience and have worked with large organizations having global presence whereby experience would include interaction with virtual teams and remote support.
- Has project management skills (migration projects / office / warehouse set ups)
- Experience in Logistics / warehouse will be added advantage
- Should be well versed with handling of onsite infrastructure components including but not limited to end user computing and data centre equipment.
- Has experience in engaging and supported VIP users for various catalogued requirements
- Be a good communicator both orally and in written form for both English and Vietnamese.
- Should be able to establish a good working relationship with vendors responsible for delivery of services and other peer groups within the same support function.
- Stakeholder management skill. Coordination with external vendors for local requirements should form part of the skill set as it would require knowledge of local regulations and customs to facilitate delivery of products and services.
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Customer service