Johnson & Johnson
About the job
[Janssen] Business Manager
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
- Position Title: Business Manager
- Sector: Janssen
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- To control sales, profits and expenditures of assigned products within company standard.
- To develop short- and long-term marketing plans and makes revisions when necessary. Analyzes results against forecasts and presents to senior management.
- To manage product pricing, distribution channels and A&P programs to achieve/exceed brand sales and profit goals.
- To collaborate with market access to apply NHI reimbursement price.
- To lead hospital sales representative to obtain hospital formulary listing.
- To lead sales team to develop, review and update micro marketing plans and monitor brands sales performance on a monthly basis.
- To prepare monthly product forecasting and coordinate inventory planning with purchasing department to ensure proper supply of finished goods and samples.
- To provide product information and develop promotional materials for use by salesforce.
- To analyze market trends/developments on basis of IMS audit and coordinate with sales management to keep up-to-date competitive intelligence/market information and ensure proper implementation of agreed product strategies/programs.
- To plan regular fieldwork schedule for himself/herself to assess programs implementation by salesforce and evaluates customer feedback first-hand.
- To liaison with related product distributors to ensure implementation/compliance of product strategies.
- To contact with related medical societies and other key customers regularly.
- To collaborate with medical staff in planning and execution of clinical trials, group presentations, speaker/congress programs and other professional programs.
- To conduct marketing research to confirm product strategy and exploit new opportunities.
- To inform/update the management on the progress of all of the above.
The position calls for the ability to initiate and supervise planning, organizing and controlling actions required in the management of assigned products and the ability to effectively interpret reports and take action thereon. He/She must be effective in the development, implementation and co-ordination of marketing programs and be capable of generating supports from sales and other departments.
Education: University degree in pharmacy, or the related science background, MBA is preferable.
Experience: working experience as people manager and product manager with combined experience at least 7 years in MNC pharmaceutical industry.
Core Competency Required Of The Job
- Strategic thinking, planning, organizing, prioritizing and analytical skill
- Customer and resulted oriented, aggressive personality.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skill
- Initiation and creativeness
- Proficient speaking and writing skills in English
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)