Champion Power Equipment
About Champion Power Equipment
Founded in 2003, Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power products designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. Headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, CA, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We only recruit and select the best, and now’s your time to join the team.
Reports directly to the Controller. Accountant will provide entry-level administrative and financial support services. The position works closely with other accounting teams, internal departments, and external parties.
This position is full-time at our Canadian headquarters in Burlington, ON.
- Process inventory invoices (Domestic & Direct Import).
- Process expense invoices.
- Prepare the inspection fee accrual report.
- Process inventory adjustments.
- Cost allocation.
- Prepare In-transit inventory list.
- Conduct inventory count for all warehouses.
- Verify that correct sales tax was used.
- Prepare AR, AP and Inventory reconciliation.
- Check resale certificates for part customers.
- File state taxes.
- Assist Controller with month-end closing procedures.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Protects company’s value by keeping information confidential.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service and ability to work as a team player.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cover 100% employee premiums on base plan for health, dental, vision, and life after waiting period
- Cover 50% eligible dependent premiums after waiting period
- 4% company RRSP match after 1st year
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)