Who are YOU?
An integrated comms agency with offices in London (Soho) and Southampton, our mission is to help clients punch above their weight. They come to us because they don’t have Bezos-sized marketing budgets – but they still want to be seen clearly and heard loudly.
Our work spans advertising, design, motion, social, PR and media buying, with our Southampton team specialising in front and back-end web development.
We’re entering an exciting phase, which is even more focused on delivering creative excellence, raising our profile, and maybe even bagging an award or two along the way.
Okay, enough about YOU – what about you?
We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter with serious ambition. Someone who wants to get stuck in and make a name for themselves (and help us do the same), but achieve it in the right way – with infectious enthusiasm, a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
Reporting into our Senior Copywriter as part of our growing creative team, you’ll pen words and develop ideas across a smorgasbord of projects – from social, to print, to digital, to CRM. One day it could be a short video script, the next it could be a line or two for a thumb-stopping social post. (Variety’s the spice of life and all that.)
You’ll need to be comfortable working solo on copy-specific jobs – both short and long form – but you’ll also team up with an Art Director to tackle more conceptual briefs. You’ll inject charm and personality into everything you touch, showing a chameleon-like ability to flex your writing style in order to suit different mediums and tones of voice.
And while we always need to balance the needs of the client with pushing the boundaries, you’ll aim to bring something fresh and unexpected to the table wherever possible.
- 2+ years of experience in an agency/in-house agency environment
- Writing skills that pack a punch, with plenty of room to develop
- Self-confessed grammar geek, with an eagle-eyed attention to detail and a focus on quality of output
- Conceptual thinker, bringing the same level of craft and invention to your ideas as you do to your words
- Track record of writing short and long-form copy across various channels and mediums, including social, web/digital and video
- A great communicator, with the confidence and skill to convey your ideas and work clearly
- Equally comfortable working autonomously and collaborating with others
- Ability to manage your own workload and meet challenging deadlines
- A kick-ass portfolio that brings your experience to life
- Working knowledge of the ‘Googles’ – namely Google Docs and Google Slides
- A visual eye, with the ability to dabble in Photoshop
- Jedi mind control powers (to deal with the trickier clients)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: London with flexible working policy