What Will You Do
- Corporate compliances: keeping accurate corporate books, meeting minutes for all Gojek Vietnam entities;
- Licensing for funding: Monitor and do recurring licensing works for funding flow for Gojek Vietnam entities
- Contract review and daily advisory:
- Review day-to-day business contracts for business teams of Vietnam.
- Advise day-to-day business of Gojek Vietnam (i.e. Merchant KYC check, register for promotion notification), provide not just technical but commercially sound advice based on acquired knowledge of Gojek Vietnam business;
- Manage document signing flow;
- Assist other senior members in advisory work for existing products (Ride, Food, Send, Car)
- Legal KM, filings, reporting, and legal admin:
- Managing external counsel on providing certification, legal translation of corporate documents, legal expenses and payments for legal services, etc, as well as other legal admin works
- Managing internal legal team knowledge resources and providing practical advice to the business on the impact of such regulatory changes to our operations and products.
- Monitoring/researching ongoing regulatory and legal updates in Vietnam and translating this into clear and commercial advice for the business based on deep business and product knowledge;
- Other responsibilities as delegated.
What Will You Need
- 2 – 3 years experience, preferred in a law firm
- Experience in in-house is a plus
- A can-do attitude and approachable
- Detailed, dynamic, resilience
- Able to manage projects/tasks and be responsive to internal clients.
About The Team
The legal team is one of Gojek’s spearheads amongst functional teams. Working in the legal team of a decacorn startup brings you unique exposure to practices and know-how on digital business laws. You will be a part of a dynamic, young, and thrive-to-success legal team.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.