About the job
- Design game features for new prototype and improve product key metrics (Retention, playtime,…)
- Drive product evolution through user feedback
- Market research to understand industry trends and user behaviors in order to develop a new game
- Manage & scrum the team of 4-6 people (developers, artists, QA,..) to ensure the project timeline
- Preferred 02 years in tech product management, experience in the casual game is a big plus
- Experienced in game design, esp in economy design, level design
- Good leadership & entrepreneurial spirit. Self-starter who is innovative & enthusiastic, growth-driven, and has a big need for achievement
- Experience with wireframes, mockups, prototypes, user interaction diagrams, and Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.