Product Marketing is the voice of the consumer to Apple and the voice of Apple to the consumer. We are responsible for evolving our customer experience and telling our product story to the world.
We are looking for an energetic, flexible, curious and driven team-player to join the iPad + Mac Product Marketing team in Europe.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong passion for Apple products, be able to collaborate and influence in multi-disciplinary teams, be comfortable working in highly confidential, fluid situations where discretion and restricted disclosure are paramount considerations.
This role is responsible for supporting the iPad and Mac Product Managers with launch activities in Europe. Moreover, the successful candidate will be a key player in the delivery of our momentum activities for both products, ensuring our customers and creative communities are able to learn how they can do more with iPad, Mac, iPadOS, MacOS, Apps and Services.
– A familiarity with the fundamentals of iPad, Mac, OS and Apps, and the ability to learn and develop even more knowledge.
– Great storytelling skills, and an ability to eloquently communicate everything from product features and benefits, to product supply and demand.
– The ability to build and foster relationships with people across the organisation including Worldwide Product Marketing, in addition to our local Marketing, PR, Retail, Sales and Finance teams, and our creative communities.
– Excellence in communications and presentation.
– Based in London, with occasional European travel.
– Become a product expert in Europe, which will include handling briefings for customers, partners, creators and other stakeholders.
– Support the iPad + Mac Product Marketing team on all launch activities.
– Be the driving force behind momentum activities for iPad and Mac in Europe.
– Identify the product opportunity for iPad and Mac in Western Europe using market data and customer insights.
– Identify customer opportunities, messaging and the appropriate communication platforms to reach them.
– Internal evangelism of all things iPad, Mac, iPadOS, MacOS and Apps.
– Closely follow emerging technology, consumer, and societal trends, and make recommendations for how products will leverage or fit into them.
– Collect and proactively share European market and customer insights including market share, local trends, and key business drivers.