Are you someone looking for a new challenge? Do you have an appetite for relationship building and are you a confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills? Then this role has the perfect ingredients for you!
As our Key Account Executive you will be responsible for supporting the growth of key restaurant partners alongside their Key Account Manager (KAM) on the Menulog platform, estate rollouts and reporting.
Our story (the bitesize version):
At Menulog we’re delivering delicious dishes to thousands of food lovers every day; from brilliant burgers to superb sushi. With more than 30,000 restaurant partners, we pride ourselves on providing amazing food experiences to over four million active customers each year.
The secret to our success is great people. From analytical gurus to marketing maestros and sales specialists. Our talented teams are working together to make Menulog the biggest food delivery service in Australia and New Zealand. This is where you come in!
All about the role:
In this role, we’re counting on you to:
- Together with the KAM, work closely with Branded Restaurant Groups to maximise growth on the Menulog platform through Estate rollout
- Supporting the KAM on Tier 1 relationships with external accounts, working on proactive initiatives to improve core metrics
- Build and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with partners and prospects
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to our restaurant partners, to drive both continued order growth and increased engagement
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless service delivery
- Play an integral role in the onboarding process of all new signings, ensuring that their Menulog account is optimised for success, and the partner and it’s key stakeholders are fully trained on how to make best use of the platform
- Work closely with the BI team to identify metrics to help support and grow the restaurant partnership and revenue
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise and implement key marketing initiatives for your key accounts
- Ensure partners are aware of the latest Menulog technologies to drive efficiencies, grow their business and maximise potential with Menulog
- Use internal platforms (Salesforce etc) to identify key opportunities for restaurant growth and identify opportunities to drive personal efficiencies
- Create account plans for each of your portfolio to map out growth and service opportunities
- Compile reportings to be used during the QBR with your restaurant partners while supporting your KAM on reporting across their RPs
- metrics to help support growth
- Help compile reports to be used during quarterly business reviews with your restaurant partners while supporting your KAM on reporting across theirs
Can you deliver…
Ready to take the lead? Here is what we need from you:
- 1-2 years + experience within sales/account management with a critical focus on account growth
- High attention to detail
- Ability to spot trends and use data to tell a story
- Ability to work at a fast pace, high growth environment to support KAMs and their partners, quickly addressing their needs and ensuring any issues and challenges are resolved swiftly
- A proven ability to put the partners’ requirements at the heart of what they do, striving to deliver high quality service at all times
- Strong understanding of B2B and working collaboratively cross function to achieve success
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to highlight potential risks
- Hold a driven attitude, enjoy hitting targets and hold a passion to succeed
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available where necessary for travel across ANZ for sales blitz activities and partner meetings
- Intermediate microsoft office skills including excel
- An outgoing, confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to quickly build strong rapport with partners and able to influence and engage effectively at all levels of the business
- Consultative, smart, articulate and hungry for success
If this sounds like you and you want to work for a fast-paced, ever-growing, exciting and fun company please apply.
Recruiters will not be used to fill this position.
Menulog prides itself on its positive culture. We value openness and transparency. While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, Menulog may require you to complete a Criminal Background Check.
Menulog is an app-based food delivery service offering Australians the greatest choice of restaurants and cuisines across the country. Menulog connects more than 4 million active customers with more than 30,000 local restaurants, servicing almost 92 percent of the addressable population.
Born in Australia more than 15 years ago, Menulog is now part of Just Eat Takeaway.com, a leading global online food delivery marketplace. With over 98 million active users across 25 countries, Just Eat Takeaway.com is a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
As the Menulog business continues to grow at an impressive rate, we’re always on the lookout for energetic, talented and passionate people to join our ever-growing team.
We’re a fast-paced, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial business, providing an incredible working environment as well as fantastic opportunities for career development and growth. We provide a flexible work environment and a number of employee benefits, including free and discounted Menulog Meals, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, virtual health and fitness classes, free training courses, mental health programs and more.