About the job
Location: Ipoh, Perak
Company: Nestlé Malaysia
3+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Key Account Executive to lead, develop and coach Sales Reps to effectively execute field sales & key account activities to drive sustainable growth and enhance market share by continuously increasing Winning Stores through WIES in the assigned territories (multiple LTPs).
A day in the life of…
- Accountable & responsible for the team’s thruput sales performance by category for the assigned outlets
- Set timely and reflective sales targets for respective KASRs
- Effective utilisation of the ICD funds (allocation breakdown & monitor utilisation)
- Outlet universe coverage – Develop the journey plan for respective KASRs to ensure 100% coverage
- Review & update Journey Plan of respective KASRs on a quarterly basis
- Jointly responsible for customer database maintenance with respective KASRs
- Product Distribution & WIES Standards
- Ensure all KASRs in team are in full compliance of channel must-have-list
- Ensure all KASRs in team adhere to WIES guidelines
- Ensure all KASRs in team maximise usage of POS materials and replace old ones with new ones
- Ensure all KASRs in team conduct timely and effective listing of new products
- Winning with Customers (Being the respected supplier)
- Recruit Perfect Store
- Conduct Quarterly Business Review
- Market Hygiene
- Ensure all KASRs in team practice FEFO in outlets to ensure products are fresh/clean for sales.
- Monthly audit & proper disposal of old POSM at LTPs
- Ensure implementation & maintenance of sales initiatives at customer level.
- Perform monthly audit on KMA, promotional activities & in-store activation
- Monthly review of Retailer Engagement Program (REP)
- Perform monthly audit on Long Term Space Buy (LTSB) contract
- Training & Coaching
- Assist RSM in conducting ICE & WIES training at the region
- Conduct ICE & WIES coaching for respective KASRs & merchandisers
- Assist RSM to conduct regional training needs analysis (TNA) at least once a year
- Assist RSM to conduct refresher of key policies (eg Ullage, WHO Code, CARE) on quarterly basis
- Assist RSM to conduct onboarding program for new recruits
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum diploma in any related discipline, (SPM qualification for KAEs with min 5 years experience ).
- 3+ years in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & manage merchandisers & KASRs
- Good understanding of channel & category, preferably within FMCG industry
- Experience in managing Field Sales teams
- Valid car driving licence & own car
- Familiar with territorial coverage
- Experience in distributor management preferred