What You Will Do
- As a Gojek Key Account Manager, you would be wearing numerous hats and constantly rolling up your sleeve! To sum it up in a gist, it would be like this:
- You are assigned a portfolio whereby you are the main client liaison for Key Accounts (we call these short tail merchants) which are all Vietnamese cuisine
- You are in charge of a team of Managed Accounts Executives (3-4 headcounts) who directly report to you. Each of them is the main client liaison for Managed Accounts (we call this our mid-tail merchants) which are all Vietnamese cuisine too. Together, you lead and groom the Vietnamese category in HCMC by having oversight of Key Accounts and Managed Accounts to new heights!
- You also possess great leadership skills by guiding and coaching your Managed Accounts Executives to enhance their skills to offer the best solutions to our merchants
- You will be involved in exciting and new internal projects to improve the overall merchant’s pain point such as focus group discussions or even procuring our next TET hampers to give to our merchants! No task is too small or too big for you!
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of major & strategic merchants, lead engagement, provide best-fitted Gojek solutions that will generate sales, and lead game plans to enable the delivery of joint business plans/targets
- Obtain an in-depth and robust understanding of both Gojek & merchant’s business needs/issues, at the same time act as a consultant for each merchant by providing business solutions through Gojek products portfolios and building a strong pipeline to achieve the target
- Develop end-to-end joint business plans, monitor merchant’s performance versus target, create sales forecast based on Gojek’s plans & campaigns, assess competitive benchmarking, and anticipate potential business challenges
- Take responsibility for all services that Gojek delivers to each account, become the single point of contact from Gojek for engagement, project delivery & troubleshooting efforts. Resolve Partner Merchant issues and complaints
- Perform competitive intelligence to ensure our promotion has competitive differentiation for Partner Merchants on GoFood
What You Will Need
- Proven working experience in Account Management and/or Sales for 3-5 years
- Hold a bachelor or master degree in marketing, management, or any other related fields
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Understanding technology, business, marketing, and innovation
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization
- Solid experience with office software, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese – Local hire is a must!