Royal Caribbean Group
About the job
Royal Caribbean International has been delivering innovation at sea for more than 50 years. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel that features the latest technology and guest experiences for today’s adventurous traveler. The cruise line continues to revolutionize vacations with itineraries to 240 destinations in 61 countries on six continents, including Royal Caribbean’s private island destination in The Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay, the first in the Perfect Day Island Collection. Royal Caribbean has also been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 19 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards. Locally, we have been voted:
• 2021 Most Trusted Cruise Operator – Reader’s Digest Australia
• 2019 Best Cruise Line Domestic (4 consecutive years) – AFTA National Travel Industry Awards
• 2019 Best in South Pacific, Large Ship Line, Cruise Critic Australia, Cruisers’ Choice Destination Awards
• 2018 Best Cruise Line International (4 consecutive years) – AFTA National Travel Industry Awards
We’re most proud that we are on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list!
There is no better time to join Royal Caribbean and a Key Account Manager is pivotal to the Royal Comeback.
This role manages a portfolio of key trade partner accounts with high strategic importance to Royal Caribbean International.
You will work with our team and travel partners (online and retail) to plan and implement cooperative marketing and advertising campaigns, sales plans, promotions, events and training to achieve the objectives of Royal Caribbean and our partners.
If you have a background in marketing, sponsorship, sales, events or account management, you are going to love the variety this opportunity brings.
Some of your duties include:
• Analyse reports and interpret data to identify opportunities to grow business with key accounts
• Develop plans and deliver strategic objectives with each partner
• Effectively manage marketing and event budgets to ensure maximum effectiveness for the trade channel
• Develop relationships with key decision-makers
• Drive engagement among key partners. Host and attend trade events, seminars, expos.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• 3+ years of sales, marketing, BD or account management experience
• A relationship management guru
• Able to work across the team to meet commercial outcomes
• History of success tailoring bespoke strategies to deliver mutually agreed objectives
• Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, tourism or related field preferred but not essential
• Creative and curious and love to travel
• Naturally ambitious to want the best for Royal Caribbean and its partners
• Embrace a fast-paced working environment
• Use insight in the design and delivery of account plans
Key partners include large travel consortia such as Flight Centre and online businesses.
We are recruiting more than one Key Account Manager.
WHY WORK FOR US:
Royal Caribbean Group has been recognized by Ethisphere, as a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year. The experience of travelling to exciting places; the chance to work with a fantastic group of people from all over the world; the recognition and support provided by the company; the opportunity to grow your career to the next level and the ability to explore new paths on the open seas are just a few fantastic reasons.