Kerry Express (Thailand)
- Build and maintain high-level personal relations with strategic key account customers such as SME, E-Commerce, Listed Corporate etc.
- Ensure that customer requirements and daily shipments are completed delivered with exceptional satisfaction result.
- Work with some other internal units in order to provide the best appropriated solution.
- Develop and execute strategic plan by doing data analysis, collecting market information and indicating market trends in order to maintain volume and revenue.
- Manage complaints and resolve customer concerns or issues proactively.
- Create strategical pricing and promotion plans for each customer and execute those plans accordingly
- Enthusiastic and result oriented
- Work closely with Customer s team to improve and ensure in-store execution
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economic Logistics or related field
- 5 years+ of work experience
- E-Commerce or Crossborder related is preferred
- Customer Service or Key Account management background is preferred
- Advance in Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skill
- Able to communicate in English, Thai, Chinese