Nestlé Nespresso SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers’ own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products.
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 9#4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Developing sales strategy at store level for machine listing & execution.
- Lead retail business performance improvement Key Accounts channel in order to achieve the monthly sell-in and sell-out target of each respective accounts.
- Develop and execute the strategy to strengthen the business performance, negotiate and close agreements in order to win the business.
- Work closely with Sales Team to set monthly ambitious target for each accounts by geography on monthly basis.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with business partners in accordance of account priority and focus.
- Develop joint business plans at a local level, agree targets, initiatives, manage contact lists of the retailer.
- Maximize promotional activities and machine launches communication materials.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Direct experience working with model trade channel from consumer electronics or FMCG
- At least 7 years working experiences in sales and account management
- Strong analysis and enjoy working with big data
- Good communication in English
- 5+ years of working experience in key account management (modern trade)