About LittleBig Connection
The world of work has been transforming at an incredible speed. Today, companies must not only adapt to keep pace with change – they have to get ahead of the game. They need to function as integrated organisations, positioning the best talent at the heart of each project to leverage the right skills at the right time.
LittleBig Connection is the solution that connects big companies with external experts looking for the best projects available.
We create a direct and transparent link between all companies and stakeholders, big and little, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
How do we do it?
Through our platform, which allows:
– Clients to publish on our marketplace all their requirements (RFPs) for external consulting services.
– Over 350,000 Consulting companies, IT Vendors, freelancers etc to identify their next projects and submit their consultants/candidates profile.
– The whole ecosystem to collaborate from Sourcing to Payment digitally (legal support, performance monitoring tools, timesheets, invoicing etc.)
As the leading international player in its industry, LittleBig Connection supports 250 major clients such as AXA, Carrefour, Sephora, Decathlon, Air France or Kering in their Big innovation projects and flexibility needs.
With the ambition to become the international leader of Total Workforce Management by 2025, LittleBig Connection is present in 16 countries around the world and has no intention of stopping there: Canada, India, Vietnam, Spain, Mauritius, Tunisia… the #FutureofWork is already here! Are you ready for the adventure?
Key Account Specialist is responsible for managing queries, analysing data, and maintaining client accounts.
As a Key Account Specialist, your responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Invoicing process (Order to Cash/Account Receivable) of a client portfolio
- The account payable process for service provider (procure to pay)
- The operational chain from billing and payment perspective
- All accounting entries related to the process
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints, including invoicing and credit notes generation
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress (Billing/Margin/Recovery)
- Planning course of action to recover debt and liaise with other departments
Our ideal candidate
- Graduated from a business school majoring in Finance/Controlling, Master is preferable
- Previous working experience as a Key Account Specialist, Account receivable, Accountant
- Fluency in English, another foreign language such as French would be a plus
- Be proficienct in Excel and computer literate
- Ensuring the satisfaction of your external/internal client
- A proactive attitude; Keen attention to details; Strong organisational method; Problem- solving skills
Location: Block A2, 15th Floor, Viettel Complex, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC, Vietnam
LittleBIG Connection is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.