Job Description :
- Manage 3 sub-teams of KOLs RM ( ST, MT, LT) in every possible aspect with a large size
- Build a strategic plan, set, monitor KPIs for each sub-team/member and manage whole KOLs RM team to reach KPIs
- Take ownership of team development and optimize performance in quantity & quality metrics.
- Build up strategies to ensure long-term engagement and daily activeness of onboarded KOLs in program
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional to drive KOLs growth in both creator numbers & branding.
- Report to higher management levels.
- At least 3 year-experience in managing a team of Sales/Telesales/Business Development, etc (in the scale of SME, C2C, B2C, etc).
- Active on social media platforms (Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube) and quickly catch up with social trends.
- Fluent in English and strong with Microsoft Offices
- Accurately analyze and interpret data, utilize data to improve team performance.
- KPI-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with a dynamic sales environment of e-commerce.
- Prior successful experience in Key Account Management and training.
- Strongly critical thinking, hands-on execution, communication, time management, problem solving, and result-orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skill and leadership.
- Understanding Affiliate model/KOL is a plus.