DuPont Sustainable Solutions
About the job
Position Summary (Role):
In this role, you will lead a variety of learning-related projects and initiatives, ranging from elearning, microlearning, virtual and face-to-face classroom-based content development, translations, workshop management, and other customized L&D offerings. In addition, you will be a key member of our Solutions team, supporting both global and functional L&D projects, and managing our product development efforts from launch to rollout.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with a strong sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude. You’re effective at managing multiple projects at once, very detail-oriented and organized, like to be busy and productive, are curious and learn quickly, and bring a client-focused approach to managing and delivering successful learning solutions. You love learning and having fun while doing it, too.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within scope and budget while providing a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Apply project management methodologies, tools and practices to schedule, track, monitor and control project deliverables.
- Work with internal and external Subject Matter Experts to coordinate design and development of learning materials and eLearning courses, workshops and other L&D deliverables.
- Drive project progress and results by communicating effectively with all parties in a project such as internal and external clients, vendors and independent contractors as well as internal cross-functional teams.
- Define project scope, budgets, goals, deliverables and timelines to support business objectives in collaboration with management, clients, global L&D partners, sales and other stakeholders.
- Identify and develop best practices, tools, workflows and processes for project execution and management, with an eye to continuous improvement.
- Conduct project retrospectives and identify ways to improve project delivery/experience.
- Stay current with latest learning trends, formats, authoring processes, emerging best practices, etc.
- Assist in the execution of communication and enablement plans related to the launch and ongoing support of learning solutions.
- BA or BS degree.
- 5-7 years of project management experience, preferably in a learning and development, organization development, HR consulting, or professional services setting.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred.
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools preferred.
- CAPM or PMP preferred.
Competency and Skills:
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) frameworks
- Knowledge of project management methodologies preferred (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Experience developing project plans, results tracking and project communication and change strategies
- Ability to orchestrate resources and manage stakeholder expectations/build relationships
- Experience with budgets, negotiation skills and financial management
- Ability to work independently while juggling multiple projects with sometimes competing priorities.
- Process improvement skills and a continuous improvement mindset—a passion for trying new approaches and sharing best practices
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and skills such as influence, the ability to navigate ambiguity, conflict management, fostering open and honest communication with team members, and a strong aptitude for problem-solving and curiosity.
- Must be able to work with global teams. Collaborative team player with strong initiative and follow-through; adaptable and flexible approach.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment, discretion and timeliness in decision-making.
- Must be well organized, demonstrate strong professionalism and able to work well under pressure.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Strong command of English, experience with other languages a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Understanding of instructional design and learning content development and delivery strongly preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they relate to learning technologies.
- Knowledge of the learning technology market, tools, trends, and best practices.
- Experience with translations strongly preferred
- Experience or knowledge of EHS/safety industry a plus but not required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Up to 8 hours of computer work/keyboarding per day.