- You will lead a comprehensive immunoassay product development organization with the focus on driving menu and scientific leadership for the ADVIA Centaur, Immulite, and Atellica IM Immunoassay platforms in China for the China market
- You will consistently demonstrate strong technical, strategic, and innovative performance.
- You will drive collaboration across organizational levels.
- You will work closely with SCM and QT for production support.
- You will provide support to Marketing & Sales via customer visits and events.
- You will promote HPS methodology, especially concerning SPS across the organization.
- You will lead a culturally diverse team and foster an inclusive environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Ability to work collaboratively and solve problems in an end-to-end R&D continuum, from Pre-development to commercialization
- You will ensure Assay portfolio compliance with China regulations.
- You have experience working in a highly regulated environment, working with manufacturing, marketing, regulatory affairs, design quality organization, customer service and other such groups.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 15+ years of experience in leading, directing, and managing high technology/scientific product development activities and product support activities, ideally in an FDA regulated field.
- PhD in a science field desirable, can be substituted with combination of a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and significant relevant experience.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time