About the job
Since 2016, Flexis Fitness has established itself as one of the leaders in women’s health & fitness. We’re known best for teaching women how to work with their hormones so they can get in great shape for life – that means being able to drink the glass of wine or eat the chocolate cake, and enjoy it! With over 1,000 clients who have already gone through our program, we’re just getting started.
Our passion for helping women develop themselves in a sustainable way fuels our growth, there’s no need for clients to be forced into paying nutritionists and personal trainers as baby-sitters who tell them to jump from fad-diet to fad-diet. Flexis Fitness prides itself on teaching them what they need to know and truly helping them be free of the “diet/quick-fix culture”!
As part of our team, you will have the chance to make a direct impact on our company bringing in your own experience to help shape our growth. Join us as we change the fitness industry together!
Flexis Fitness is looking for a Lead Generation and Outreach Team member to be the first point of contact with potential clients!
Working directly for the CEO, you will be proactive and organized in communicating with leads as they message our corporate and personal messaging accounts. In this role, you will be connecting with and communicating on behalf of our company to create an interest for leads to book a phone call with our sales team. You have the ability to earn a set hourly wage plus bonuses that are closed by the sales team.
As someone that possesses a professional demeanor (but still has a good sense of humor), you will use a high level of initiative, good judgment, integrity, flexibility, and problem-solving skills in this role. You will work alongside other Lead Generation and Outreach Team members to ensure the team’s satisfaction and success.
As a growing start-up, this role will play a key part in ensuring that our team continues to grow at a rapid pace, making Flexis Fitness an amazing company to be a part of!
You will be responsible for:
- Engage in our lead generation strategy on all of our social media platforms during scheduled hours
- Qualify prospects
- Engage clients and build customer relationships
- Keep a detailed log of prospects and performance
- Establish and revise scripts, questions and templates as needed
- Provide insightful feedback to continually improve the process and implement new ideas effectively and efficiently
You will be:
- Someone who is very comfortable with Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication – English is a must, French is a plus
- 2+ years of customer service and/or telemarketing experience
- Detail-oriented and good time management
- Positive attitude
- Ability to pick up and implement a specific communication style
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Able to attend a weekly team meeting
- Flexible with working on weekends, evenings as needed (from the comfort of your home)
- Bonus if you have experience with health and fitness – personally or in the industry
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Flexis Fitness is coupled with a whole array of perks that we’ve adopted virtually and in-person: a small and engaged team who is as invested in you as you are in them, health, dental, vision & travel insurance, flexible working hours and working from home.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We’d love to meet you!