About the job
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About The Role
Day to day tasks would involve:
- Supporting the mechanics and delivery of the Graduate Programme
- Coordinating learning events both face-to-face and online and providing general admin support
- Learning Management System (TalentHub) administration including scheduling and reporting
- Evaluate training effectiveness
To Be Successful For This Role You’ll Need
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Strong client focus with a can-do attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to learn new systems easily
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
- Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment.
- Learning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Mentoring for your own development
- Professional Memberships
- Health Insurance – Income Continuance Insurance (ICI) – Life Insurance
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400+ locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
How to apply
Applications close on Friday 25th March 2022
Please apply directly online.
No Agency CVs will be accepted.
Learning & Development Coordinator
Recognised tertiary qualification
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Human Resources
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!