Grow with Republic Polytechnic. Discover a people- and family-oriented culture, where you are inspired to improve as you nurture lifelong learners. If you share our passion, join us!
For more information from RP, please visit http://www.rp.edu.sg/careers or follow us on LinkedIn.
Lecturer would be assuming responsibilities to:
- Deliver academic and related duties for Pre-Employment Training (PET) as well as Continuing Education and Training (CET) programmes.
- Develop and update curriculum as well as uphold academic governance.
- Facilitate student-learning and provide guidance to students in their character development.
- Initiate and supervise students in final year projects, industry internships, student overseas trips, and in various other curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Build industry networks and partnerships for academic-industry collaborations; contribute to industry-link applied research projects (with local and global industry partners, secondary schools, ITE institutions etc).
- Other responsibilities include academic administration, events management, conduct of outreach programmes, representation roles in other working committees, and leading student overseas student trips.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary healthcare team in private and public healthcare agencies and institutions and VWOs such as hospital, community hospital, primary care (GP groups), corporate healthcare, nursing home and ILTC providers.
- Industry and working knowledge in one or several of the following areas are advantageous:
- SAP and other related Clinic Management System (CMS)
- Integrated Care
- Healthcare IoT
- Healthcare Operations Research
- Experiences in Care Coordination, Medical Social Work, Quality Improvement (with a strong emphasis on Lean), Business Office, Outpatient Clinic Management, Case Management, Operations Management, New Service Planning and Business Development preferred.
- A passion for teaching and developing manpower for the healthcare industry.
- A self-driven individual and a team-player with a strong sense of responsibility and disciplined to complete duties to meet time and quality targets.
- Possess sound planning, organization skills, and able to pay attention to details.