Levi Strauss & Co.
The Lead Sales Stylist is responsible for implementing functions that influence the activities of a staff of Sales Stylist in procedures relating to customer service, sales, inventory control, loss prevention, merchandising and store operations.
- Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Company’s (LS&Co) history and heritage
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi’s® Store customer using The 3C’s of Success: Connect, Consult & Close
- Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
- Comply with Levi’s® Stores cash handling guidelines
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
- Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed
- Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts
- Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending
- Minimum 1 year of retail sales and customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED