Johnson & Johnson
Medical Loan Kit Technician
- High Performance Med Tech warehouse
- Extend your skill set and challenging yourself daily.
- Great Place to Work® Certified – 2022
- Rainbow Tick accredited-come as you are at J&J Aotearoa
About The Role
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical sales, the J&J Medical Devices Loan Kits team is integral to successful delivery of extraordinary service to the customers and patients that we serve. An opportunity is available for a friendly and self-motivated individual to join our Orthopaedic Loan Kits team.
The main objective of this role is to ensure the effective receiving, picking, packing and dispatch of loan kits to meet customer needs. The kits must be delivered in full and on time to meet all customer orders and bookings. All aspects of the role must be compliant with company policy and procedures.
This position exists within the local warehouse to assemble and dispatch kits on time and consistent with DePuy Synthes policies and procedures, ISO13485 and EHS&S standards and processes You will be working alongside the Loan Kit Team Leaders, Loan Kit Coordinators, and other internal business partners to meet needs within this fast paced and exciting environment.
It’s all about YOU
We are seeking a new team member with experience in a similar, high quality, process driven environment. You could come from warehousing or distribution roles, or other quality related environments.
In addition to the above, we seek the following attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A resilient nature to cope with change and ambiguity
- A strong customer service orientation and dedication to helping patients
- The ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment
- A high level of self-motivation and a commitment to being a strong team contributor; and
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, as you will work with various internal & external customers
You will work in a dynamic environment that is constantly busy and each day presents different challenges. You will work with a supportive and collaborative team where you will have the opportunity to become a true product specialist and can develop a strong partnership with our customers and sales team.
The role will be physically challenging at times, so you will need to be comfortable working on your feet and being very hands on in your work.