Rogers Behavioral Health
About the job
The Regional Manager of Managed Care works under the direction of the Director of Managed Care and Physician Compensation to plan and execute managed care projects, research and provide analytical support of managed care Facility and Professional contracts, develop opportunities for new contracts, and act as the liaison with managed care payors, Rogers staff and the organization. A business development focus to work collaboratively with hospitals and joint advocacy efforts within the assigned state is a key objective of this role. Assists the Director of Managed Care in Rogers expansion efforts and the implementation of value-based performance with payors.
- Contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Business Acumen
- Ability to build relationships with payors
- Bachelor’s degree in business or in behavioral health or at least 15 years with managed care payors
- Background in contracting with managed care payors is required
- Background in accounting or finance is preferred
- Strong understanding of managed care principles, payor contracts, and health care billing and coding requirements
- Position may require COVID vaccination or medical/religious exemption based on future CMS mandate
- Experience with microsoft excel
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.