About the job
We give you a world of potential
We are adding a new headcount to our growing IPO Support team with a Manager position.
As a Manager in IPO Support within this division will be focus on Hong Kong IPO Market and the tasks include successful delivery within agreed timeframes and to ensure quality standards.
A role you will love
You will be responsible for managing the IPO process from Pre-Opening Date, Opening Date, Closing Date and before Listing Date and needs to assist to resolve the issue from the root cause, ensuring team member complete all task before cut-off time,
As a Manager will work closely with seniors to assist on the projects, take ownership to any ad-hoc issues and supervise the junior members whilst maintaining high quantity of delivery. Time management is also critical as the team member must fulfil the regulatory requirement within deadline. You will be able to also provide recommendations on areas of improvement to the team head.
In additional to the role holder, he/she will maintain a good relationship with all working partners such as cross departments within company and external parties like receiving Banks, HKMA, etc. Enthusiasm, flexiblity and passion will be essential to the role.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist team head to supervise the team in supporting the operational issues with area in IPO process
- Prepare data files and reports to clients, banks, vendors and other third parties arise from different kinds of operations process
- Monitor the team to ensure all the operations flow are delivered accurately and timely according to the requirements
- Participate in UATs assigned from time to time
- Review and maintain the operation guidelines to ensure all details are updated
- Recommend area of improvement to the team leader
- Streamline the processes in the team to increase the overall efficiency
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure all the jobs assigned can be delivered smoothly and properly
- Carry out any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Team Head
What will you bring to the role?
To be successful, you will have managerial and leadership experience with knowledge in the Finance or Registry industries. It will be essential to be able to adapt to changes and to provide a contingency plan if some unexpected event occurs and how to arrange the resource, risk controls and maintain high level delivery of work.
A good understanding of the IPO business will be beneficial and an eye for detail to identify problems, resolve issues and to provide solutions.
You will be acting as a bridge between management and junior staff as the roles will need to implement procedures and to ensure the junior staff or team deliver accordingly.
Other Key Skills Required For The Role Include
- Degree holder, major in Finance or related subject
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded
- Control-oriented and diligent
- Proactive, work independently under pressure
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Excel, Word and Access
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese, good command in Mandarin will be valued
A Company To Be Proud Of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.