Hong Kong Housing Society
About the job
Manager (Construction) (3-year Contract)
- Manage the performance of Consultants and Contractors on site.
- Co-ordinate with internal Divisions and relevant parties in time control and quality control of assigned projects.
- Supervise and lead site teams consisting of staffs in the architectural, structural and building services disciplines.
- Monitor progress of site works of assigned projects.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate objectives in site management policies/procedures and quality standards of assigned projects.
- Make appropriate recommendations as and when required.
- Degree/Tertiary educated with professional qualification in Building Studies, Building Services Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant post-qualification experience with at least 2 years in supervisory role.
- Familiar with the Buildings Ordinance & allied legislation / Codes of Practice and construction site safety and relevant legislations.
- Good knowledge of overall management of building construction works and technical know-how in various stages of construction as well as building materials and components.
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.