• Initiate and develop high-level strategic business plans for partner acquisition and marketing (e.g. co-campaign/co-project).
• Brainstorm, propose, and validate new business ideas and features to deploy for partners.
• Analyze performance data and present key takeaways/learnings in a meaningful way to management.
• Identify business opportunities, develop partnership model, create user journey and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals.
• Pitch business plans to partners and negotiate for the best interest of the company.
• Maintain close relationship with existing partners such as schedule a meet up section and propose marketing campaigns.
• Collaborating with internal teams to deliver successful co-campaign/co-project with measurable results.
• Monitor and ensure effective implementation of projects for partners and identify rooms for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related fields.
• 3-6 years experiences in sales (e.g. acquiring partners or enterprise brands) or relevant fields.
• Experience and passion for financial technology.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skill, able to identify opportunities/problem from data.
• Worked in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to deal with ambiguity.