Jump to our rocket ship and fasten your seatbelt now if you’re ready to be a part of an adventurous journey in building the future of the digital economy as Managers Development Lead. In this role, you will be an integral player within the Learning & Development Team. Your main mission is to enable people manager in this rocket ship to upgrade and grow their capability at its best! Pretty much you will be playing the Yoda role, you will be responsible to oversee the development of all “Jedi Masters” (a.k.a People Managers) in our GTF Universe. Together with our L&D team, your efforts will band together to boost our rocket ship closer to vision!
What You Will Do
- You will continuously look at what capability they need to be built, what to strengthen, and what can we leverage from our People Managers Capability to the whole universe.
- Developing your own program, curriculum, methods and actionable plan that will enable them to grow is indeed your essential mission.
- Develop effective tools & support systems to enable them to grow in the flow of work (e.g community learning for manager, coaching & mentoring culture, etc)
- Continuously evaluating and experimenting programs & methods to find new & better ways to grow our People Managers at it best, PS: they will keep coming from diverse backgrounds and experiences around the world for you to take care of.
- Collaborate with functional heads and leads in conducting special programs or interventions.
- Developing world class people managers will come at a cost, you will need to challenge your creativity to manage available resources effectively.
- Our rocket ships are working at the speed of light. Be ready and fasten your seatbelt!
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in HR roles and min 3 years in Learning & Development.
- A comprehensive and proven HR experience in a fast paced, dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Experience in Learning Instructional Design.
- Experience in developing learning program & curriculum for leadership/ managerial skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret abstract needs, and develop creative tangible solutions
- Good project management & communication skills.
- Ability to work well with data and make data driven decisions.
Our L&D Team consists of 6 people. Each of them is special and unique in their own way. Like The Avengers, we collaborate together with our different superpowers, all in the hope of creating a better universe. We are establishing a learning culture that will enable people to be the best version of themselves and you would be at the forefront of this shift. You will be in the most critical stage of building a culture of learning at GTF, where you will be provided with plenty of exciting opportunities to drive and lead change. All that said, don’t be fooled by our hard work; we know how to play hard and have fun, too!
We called ourselves #CommunityofMakers, a group of people with big dreams and the motivation and skills to make it real. We are doers and tinkerers who want to change the financial system as it is. We challenge the status quo, by constantly looking for ways to improve, innovate, and jump over all obstacles in our way. We know it won’t happen overnight. Great things take a lot of time. Great things also take a lot of people. People who are bound together by shared goals, values, and the joy of making. A community that builds together, learns together, and celebrates together. In three words: We Make it Happen, We Make it Together, We Make it Last!
If you feel you hold the same values and mission with us, join our rocket ship and let’s have a wonderful journey together!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.