JEN by Shangri-La
About the job
JEN Singapore Orchardgateway by Shangri-La
JEN by Shangri-La embodies a new vision for Shangri-La hospitality. With a distinctive modern Asian identity and aglobal outlook, JEN’s vibrant and progressive vibe mirrors the dynamism of Asia’s gateway cities designed to capture theupscale travel demand of today’s pace-setters who want it all and want it now.
JEN Singapore Orchardgateway by Shangri-La is strategically located in the heart of Orchard Road. With 499guestrooms and a 47-metre rooftop infinity pool with spectacular city views, this hotel is the most vibrant place to stay inSingapore. We’re always on the hunt for great personality.
Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for an Manager, Events to join our team!
As An Manager, Events, We Rely On You To
- Take responsibility in managing all local events
- Work closely with all hotel staff to ensure every guest receives high- quality service
- Work with the team to come up with new ideas and solve any recurring issues
- Engage with guests and always look for ways to enhance the service
- Supervise and motivate the team to meet service and revenue goals
- Create an exceptional experience for our guests
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Is goal driven
- Is passionate about customer satisfaction
- Thinks outside the box
- Enjoys being creative
- Must be organised
- Must have worked in event related function (either Sales or Operation) within a hotel. agency, restaurant group
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Is detail-oriented, creative and has the ability to drive change
- Always kept up-to-date with latest industry trends and market practices
- Enjoys being challenged
- Has strong interpersonal skills
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
Successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel’s grooming and uniform guidelines issued.