About the job
HR People Partner
As the People Partner in ASM, you are part of the Asia People team.
This role reports to the Country People Head and is responsible and accountable for delivering HR advices and HR-business related solutions to managers and employees in country, and in some circumstances, remote managers. You will also support and collaborate closely with Global & Regional People Partners and People Center of Excellence (CoEs) for Global & Regional initiatives to be implemented and executed in country.
This role requires critical thinking, ability to see the big picture and tactical, hands on execution in a dynamic and agile and fast growing business environment.
- Partner and support the Country People Head on related HR matters for the assigned business units (BUs) or support Units (SUs)
- Partner with assigned Business Leaders on recommendation, planning, implementation and execution of all People Business related initiatives and programs
- Support in the smooth implementation of all local/ regional/ global People initiatives for the assigned BU/ SU and/or business leaders
- Responsible for the translation of the people policies/guidelines and processes into concrete activities and deliverables
- Primary point of contact and be responsible for all People related matters for the assigned BU/SU and business leaders
- Lead People- business related projects for assigned business leaders
- Delivers pro-active partnership towards managers, anticipates on business needs
- Provide data driven analysis and advice on (BU/SU or Region related) HR queries
Local / Regional/ Global Projects
- Collaborates closely with CoEs and People Services to ensure effective and efficient People services and appropriate solutions
- Acts as key interface from business to CoE & HR services whenever needed
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of our People activities, processes, programs, etc.
- You will also participate in and be able to lead global projects aimed at further enhancing the HR added value and personal development
Requirements / Experience
- Broad knowledge of HR (eg. Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Business Partnering, Employee Relations Counseling and Project Management)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of (local) legal regulations and policies
- Clear and concise communicator, emphatic
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and quality support to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills to be able to act on a tactical level, in combination with pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management, influencing skills
- Able to work in an diverse and dynamic work environment
- Team player and able to work independently
- Fluent English verbal and writing skills
- Proactive and unconventional thinking, creative, broad mindset
- Able to work with data, tools and systems