The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing brand-elevating and customer-relevant marketing strategies that drive profitable business growth and ultimately build loyalty and brand equity for the Victoria’s Secret Beauty business.
- Support the development of holistic marketing strategies for the Beauty business including key product launches, emerging businesses, and seasonal moments.
- Ideate and implement marketing initiatives to drive traffic, volume, and profit to stores/online while maintaining and building strong brand equity.
- Manage execution of project plans and deadlines to achieve marketing objectives on time and within established budgets.
- Create and present marketing driver briefs to creative/copy partners that communicate clear objectives and concepts.
- Analyze marketing data and customer insights to identify key opportunities to build the brand and optimize marketing efforts.
- Provide competitive analysis, actively participate in brainstorming sessions, mine for innovation, and recommend strategies to better compete in the marketplace.
- Manage marketing budgets in partnership with finance to ensure we reach our targeted goals and maximize performance, while also thinking creatively about growth opportunities.
- Work within seasonal marketing budget to prioritize key initiatives and maximize ROI.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with Victoria’s Secret Marketing partners and business leaders to optimize product launches, and offers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing or related field
- Experience in Marketing in an entrepreneurial setting is a strong plus
- Experience in Beauty a strong plus
- Experience with relevant Marketing (Digital, Traditional and Social Media) Platforms is a strong plus
- Understanding of Marketing funnel and customer journey from awareness, to purchasing, point of view of the customer, pain points, and finding growth opportunities.
- Highly analytical mindset who enjoys organizing and synthesizing data to develop insights and presentations to leadership teams
- Ability to problem solve for tactical issues as well as proven strategic thinking
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, excellent organization, and project management skills
- Motivated to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the business and keep the brand relevant
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and build consensus
- Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.