New World Development Company Limited
About the job
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting seniors to complete regular and ad hoc tasks within Technology Dept.
- Coordinate with internal customers and Technology Dept. for the flawless execution of projects
- Consolidate and summarize budget from multiple Technology business units
- Develop project scopes, objectives and plans, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform risk management and flagging mechanism to minimize risks
- Degree or above
- 8+ years working experience with at least 2+ years on operations
- Fluency in Cantonese; excellent in English and Mandarin both written and spoken.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Good analytical, documentation and presentation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts and data processing concepts
- Patient, good communication, logical thinking and problem solving skill
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule with minimal supervision
- Positive mindset, responsible, good attitude, reliable and a good team player
- Strong working knowledge on MS Excel
- Willing to travel to China provinces when requested
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send full resume including the current & expected salary and the contact information by clicking “Apply Now”.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)