Manager, Partner Marketing
- The Manager, Partner Marketing is responsible for bringing a dynamic, value-driven proposition to our valued Merchant and Fintech partners while driving the strategy to create a valuable and consistent consumer experience with partners across all touchpoints.
- The Manager, Partner Marketing partners with Market Development and sales teams, along with Global/Regional/local B2B & Product marketing to champion the voice of partners to create win-win partnerships and strategic industry frameworks.
- Reporting into the Director, Partner Marketing and working closely with the following key internal stakeholders: Canada Market Development, Integrated Marketing & Communications (Canada, North America & Global), Product, Data & Services teams
- Assist with the delivery of world class marketing programs and support the development of continuing partner strategy for Canada
- Contribute marketing expertise to analyze partners’ consumer base, recognizing opportunities for Mastercard, with aim to provide the best customized solutions, which create long term merchant partner and consumer value.
- Assist with the creation of marketing strategies that align against the needs of the Region and support the full understanding of our merchant, fintech and other partners and consumer needs by segment ie. E-Commerce, Travel, Entertainment, Retail and other key focus areas
- Participate on a multi-disciplinary work team organized around marketing and business processes.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing strategies that clearly articulate a compelling and differentiated partner-to-consumer value proposition that defines our competitive advantage for Sales and for our business partners.
- Define and track B2B & B2B2C marketing success measures
- Oversees parts of B2B Marketing budget to ensure that all campaigns, programs, and activities are within allocated budget and forecasting
- Support the growth of the Mastercard business by participating in the new business process with potential and existing partners, developing and presenting strong Mastercard marketing solutions to win partner deals and generate added marketing value
All About You
- Exceptional project management skills, timeline, budget and task management
- Strong experience in shopper marketing, trade marketing, partnership marketing and/or account management
- Broad understanding of current marketing and fintech trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining competitive advantage
- Analytical marketing experience – ability to convert data points into information for action
- Creative thinker with a desire and tenacity to test innovative customer solutions for potential roll-out
- Consultative/Solution sales experience with strong influencing and partnering skills
- Strong skills in having senior level discussions with customers to understand their business pain points and articulate relevant products and solutions
- Strong track record and achievements in developing and delivering successful regional/local/cross border (international) B2B & B2B2C marketing programs
- Ability to take existing business plan & strategy and develop future short/medium/long term growth opportunities with analysis and recommendation
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.