About the job
This Job is based in Australia
Manager, Prevention & Engagement
- New position to make it your own and make it matter.
- Our 2025 strategy is driving a period of transformation for UNSW. Help us make it happen.
- Salary range from 129,059 – 136,945 + 17% superannuation.
UNSW is known globally for making an impact. Here you can see the difference you can make; through the work you do. It is one of the many reasons we are one of Australia’s Top 20 most attractive employers. Not to mention 17% superannuation, flexible working and 35-hour workweeks. Our people are the core of our business and we make sure their contributions are celebrated.
Why your role matters
The Manager, Prevention and Engagement is a newly created position overseeing a small team to develop meaningful prevention and outreach initiatives. The Manager is responsible for raising awareness, and providing education, training and support to faculties and divisions on prevention and response initiatives. The scope of this role includes student conduct and integrity, research integrity, complaints management, sexual misconduct and wrongdoing.
The Manager will report to the Director – Conduct & Integrity and is a full-time continuing position, working 35 hours per week at our Sydney Campus. The role leads a team of three staff.
Responsibilities Also Include
- Develop, implement and evaluate prevention and outreach initiatives to embed a culture of respect and integrity across UNSW
- Developing and implementing strategic communications, training, and engagement projects
- Continually assess the compliance environment and proactively advocate for compliance
- Proactively manage a disciplined, efficient and cost-effective operating environment
- Tracking reputational risks and work with stakeholders to develop integrated service
Who You Are
The position requires exceptional customer service standards and stakeholder engagement skills, as well as innovative approaches to training and communications.
We Are Also Looking For
- Experience in delivering positive engagement, training, communications, and change resulting from the delivery and implementation of strategic programs and projects
- The ability to develop and deliver adult education and training
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- An experienced Manager, responsible for delivery of high-quality project management