Mandai Wildlife Group
Mandai Wildlife Group is dedicated to caring for the planet and protecting animals and nature. Conservation education is intrinsic in all interactions with the Group, to inspire action for a healthier world.
Mandai Wildlife Group is the steward of Mandai Wildlife Reserve, a unique wildlife and nature destination in Singapore that is home to world-renown wildlife parks which connect visitors to the fascinating world of wildlife. The Group is driving an exciting rejuvenation plan at Mandai Wildlife Reserve, adjacent to Singapore’s Central Catchment Nature Reserve, that will integrate five wildlife parks with distinctive nature-based experiences, green public spaces and an eco-friendly resort.
Mandai Wildlife Group advocates for biodiversity, contributes leading wildlife research, develops innovative solutions to promote living sustainably, and collaborates with conservation partners in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
The Group provides funding and in-kind support to Mandai Nature for conservation work across Southeast Asia.
Mandai Global, an entity that is part of the Group, will establish and operate new lines of business anchored in creating positive outcomes for nature and wildlife.
In our efforts to ensure a safe workplace, Mandai Wildlife Group implements the Vaccinate or Regular Test (VoRT) regime for team members who are not yet fully vaccinated. This is aligned to guidelines from the Ministry of Manpower and more information can be found here: https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/advisory-on-covid-19-vaccination-in-employment-settings.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a robust Go-to-Market strategy, build top-of-mind awareness of MWR products, identify business opportunities and build a sound strategy to increase revenue and visitorship to MWG parks.
- Initiate and negotiate sales and marketing collaboration with travel partners to achieve organisational goals from the respective market.
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships with local and overseas travel partners.
- Design products and packages with deep understanding of key regions within China as well as strong knowledge of key travel partners in the region.
- Develop and grow strong relationships with clients to achieve optimal satisfaction, engagement and long-term commercial sustainability.
- Prepare market insight and analysis reports on a regular basis.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, Tourism, Hospitality, or related fields.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the Tourism/ International Market / Hospitality industry.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the Greater China market.
- Strong understanding of and experience with travel trade, international market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong understanding and networks within the tourism industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution ability.
- Dynamic and energetic self-starter with tenacity and drive to lead and execute assigned projects.
- Bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin to operate effectively in the Greater China market.