About the job
Manager, Talent Management & Outreach
Senior Manager, Talent Sourcing & Outreach
This position is responsible to develop acquisition strategies and hiring plans as well as leading employment branding initiatives for MAG.
- Plan, develop, strategize the framework, policies, processes to manage LEAP development programmes incorporating the Leadership Development, Leadership Skills Enhancement, Leadership Role Modelling and Leadership Coaching addressing the strategic business requirements.
- Strategize, strengthen, manage the production of quality, capable and talented LEAP candidates as successors to senior and top management position through careful orchestration of strategic initiatives and intervention programmes.
- Collaborate with business to develop, plan & strategize to identify, attract and retain LEAP employees with exceptional skills and talent to ensure continuous supply of talent to meet business demands.
- Responsible to develop and implement an innovative and aggressive recruitment campaign that delivers a strong talent pipeline.
- Plan and execute recruitment events (virtual and in-person) that target diverse and talented prospects, including monthly webinars, professional development opportunities, and networking events.
- Responsible to establish and manage the development of corporate employment resource.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts, and other creative channels.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sourcing tools and alternative search techniques and identify rooms for improvement to optimize the team productivity.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with recruiters and hiring teams to measure sourcing effectiveness.
- To grow and develop relationship with LEAP to create strong collaboration efforts as part of building strong pipeline for future leaders.
- Administer, facilitate and communicate the LEAP management activities with the BUs.
- Prepare data and reporting for management which includes provide insights on LEAP (movements, attrition, development).
- Manage the administration functions of the unit, i.e. tender and procurement process, contract management, personal files
- Involve in HC projects such as process improvements and new process initiative. Undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by Management as and when required
Qualification & Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor in Human Resource Management or Business Management or related field.
- Experience: At least 10 years in HR with 4 years experience in managerial function.
Skills & Knowledge
- Able to work closely across all departments
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Ability to manage time and resources efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Excellent judgment including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.