We’re creating our own future. So are you.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new products, develop technologies and innovations, all of them serving our purpose: Freedom to move in a safe, sustainable & personal way.
We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales, and customer experience, and we’re developing new technologies to lead in safety, autonomous driving, and electrification. If you want to grow together with talented people who are creating a new automotive future, we have a job for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
The Propose for The Position.
Drive innovated research in business and consumer intelligence. Obtain insights on market competition, consumers profile, preference and needs towards our product and service offers. Support business stakeholders to identify product & service improvement needs from the research.
Is this you? Then we have the perfect mission for you.
What You’ll Do.
- Conduct consumer research based on business needs, eg. design clinic, new car marketability study acceptor/rejectors study, brand tracker study etc
- Conduct regular business research, eg. auto industry trend study and market competition study
- Identify product & service gap from the research
- Present Study and insight to stakeholders
- Be the speaking partner of our Swedish headquarters, representing APAC’s voice of the customer
- Participate in innovation activity representing market intelligence
You And Your Skills.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Position requires market analysis, research or product experience gained through firsthand experience from working in an OEM marketing/product team or Market research agency.
- Great passion and sufficient knowledge of market research skill and good sense of automotive market.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong market research and data analytics skill
- Strategic thinking from different angle views.
- Good project management skill
- Ability to assume responsibility & take action
- Drives for results with a high level of energy and passion.
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation communication skills.
- Analytical, financial, and business acumen with attention to details.
- Innovative and willing to try new ways of working.
- Decision quality
- Manage complexity
- Drive ambition and propose
- Values differences
- Global perspective
- Strategic mindset
- Teamwork spirit
You have developed strong project management skills, and are at ease with driving research agencies & institutes to get to your objectitve
You are of course passionate about our customers, and will proudly represent them within the company. You are autonomous, self-starting, and do not hesitate to take uncharted paths.
You are willing to embark on our company’s transformation journey with the support of our leaders, to make Volvo, the premium brand for the world to come.
WE ARE VOLVO CARS
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out.
At Volvo Car Group our mission is clear: “To be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people’s life less complicated”. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey.