About the job
- Perform expert review of high-risk and escalated content (incl. content that may be graphic and objectionable) and ads on Facebook and Instagram against a set of guidelines called the Community Standards.
- In the unlikely event that the continuity of our business or elements of our business are at risk, a Market Specialist will be requested to support with the moderation of additional content (incl. content that may be graphic and objectionable)
- Analyze data that comes out of such reviews and transform information into valuable operational insight for the community they support.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the support provided to users/businesses based on their analyses.
- Identify country, language, and cultural insights and work with a host of teams across Facebook to inform actions that will create a safe environment for users from the country they support.
- Provide regular enforcement feedback to our vendors who moderate content on an everyday basis.
- Collaborate cross-market and cross-org to understand the impact of potential changes (e.g. product or policy changes) on the wider community.
- Understand, identify, and mitigate risks toward user & business on-platform by analyzing events and trends on and off-platform.
- Develop and share subject matter expertise across areas of safety abuse and/or account support at the global level
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably within an operations, data or project management environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with graphic and objectionable content
- Working knowledge of India and fluency in Hindi are essential to translate and appreciate language nuances on our platform to support our Indian community of users
- Experience in Trust and Safety or Community Operations
- Operations planning and management