Coty is a world leader in beauty and home to an illustrious roster of cosmetic, skincare and fragrance brands including: Gucci, Hugo Boss, Burberry, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Miu, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hansen, Adidas, Rimmel, Max Factor, Covergirl, the list goes on!Our iconic brands are sold in over 150 countries. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Join our Marketing Activations team and support on various Retail Point of Sale projects alongside the Merchandising & Marketing Activations Manager to bring the Coty Consumer Beauty brands into life in store. The Marketing Activations/Merchandising team sits within our Consumer Beauty marketing team and works across brands such as Rimmel London, Max Factor, Sally Hansen and Covergirl. In this diverse role you will manage the planograms (JDA), POS creative development, production, print management, visual merchandising, in-store permanent and temporary execution for your assigned brands.
Reporting to the Merchandising & Marketing Activation Manager, you will:
- Work on Planogram management and development across cosmetic wall units
- Manage NPD and deletions across all cosmetic wall unit planograms
- Complete ROI analysis to assist in the implementation of effective planograms
- Manage creative development of temporary POS displays, including briefing, reviews approvals in collaboration with the brand team
- Proactively identify Retail Point of Sale solutions to enhance the consumer experience
- Liaise with and manage creative agencies, graphic designers and manufacturing suppliers.
- Manage multiple projects at one time across various Retail Partners.
- Ensure all POS and permanent in-store materials are executed on time and within budget
- Raise & maintain purchase orders within SAP
- Act as the main conduit between sales and brand teams; this role is for someone who loves dealing with all stakeholders in the business and getting things done.
You will have:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred however not essential
- Experience within a Retail, FMCG, Visual Merchandising or Retail Point of Sale environment is imperative
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with an enthusiasm for and exposure to Marketing/Retail Activation, Shopper Marketing, or Project Management.
- Time management, organisational and problem solving skills; analytical skills to understand data and develop course of action
- Relationship building & influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- High motivation, energy, drive, and passion and ability to work well within a team environment
- Results oriented mindset with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure resilience to overcome challenges
Benefits & Culture:
Come and join a growing global organisation with an innovative & fast paced culture. In return, we offer an attractive remuneration package plus generous product allowance, flexible work and a successful team-focused environment which encapsulates our values.