About the job
Marketing & Communications Internship at Sodexo Thailand.
Job Description for 3 internship positions;
1.Marketing & Communications Intern Job Description
Assisting in implementing marketing & communications, promotional/CSR activities, and preparing marketing communication materials/content to support the growth and expansion of company services. Planning and promoting brand and service both internal and external via offline and online channels. Also, assisting in supporting the execution of Events and working with other departments to collect the requirements. Assist with the production of the events (both offline & live streaming). Represent the organization professionally and positively.
Requires a bachelor’s degree or below in the area of marketing communication and related fields.
Excellent/Clear communications skills are essential for both English/Thai including written and verbal. Performs a variety of tasks. Love to talk with others and can coordinate with others on different levels. Having basic skills of graphic design, creative thinker, self-starter is a plus.
Start Date: April 2022
2.Market Research Intern Job Description
Assisting in conducting Market Research. You will have a variety of responsibilities throughout the semester. We are looking for bright and innovative interns to research customer insights and industry trends.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assisting in developing an understanding of Sodexo Thailand competitive context
· Assisting with our customer satisfaction program and other ad-hoc surveys
· Helping in research projects on growth opportunities in new markets to provide strategic guidance to the business
· Must be a full or part-time student and working toward a degree
· Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
· Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally
· Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
· Must be studying or recently graduated in Marketing, Market Research,
· Sociology or Psychology
· Expert in data manipulation and statistics
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint essential
· Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence
· Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both English and Thai
· Ability to work well with a team
· Integrity, honesty, openness, and a willingness to operate as a team player
Start Date: April 2022
3.Business Development Assistant Intern Job Description
Business Development Assistant Intern Duties and Responsibilities
· Meetings/presentations with clients followed by Minute of Meeting
· Deal/ coordinate with clients and internal concerned parties
· Conduct market research on potential clients
· Site visits as required.
· Do proposals
· Attend meetings with partners on a weekly basis
· Do/Update report on a weekly basis
· Internal meetings with BDM’s and relevant parties
· Administrative tasks
· Major in Business Administration/ Engineering and any related fields.
· Fluent in both Thai and English (written and verbal)
· High TOEIC or TOEFL score
· Min GPA 2.7
· Solar energy/Energy efficiency knowledge would be a plus
· Study at Chula, Thammasat, ABAC, Kasetsart, any of the King Mongkut, and international universities only.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Able to think on their feet.
· Fast learner
· Critical and analytical thinking skills