Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Park Hyatt Saigon is the French mansion by the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Amongs 16 Awards In The Past 4 Years, These Marvellous Achievements Are Inspiring, Acting As Beacons Of Resilience And Hospitality For Both Guests And Our Local Communities
- 2021 Best 500 Hotels in the World, Travel and Leisure
- 2020 Best Hotel Makeovers in Asia, Best of the Decade Awards, Smart Travel Asia
- 2019 The Top 100 Hotels in the World, Travel and Leisure
- 2019 The 10 Best City Hotels in Asia, Travel and Leisure
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
We will continue to enhance the quality of the products craftsmanship with the willingness to create objectively a world ‘finest product’ and promise exceptional quality , continue creating and enhancing the hotel to ensure Park Hyatt Saigon can carry out its future vision is to become a landmark, one of the world’s legendary great hotels.
In order to achieve this grand mission, it’s greatly thanks to our talents who are experienced, well trained, and deeply focused on the hotel’s future goals and position.
Currently, we are seeking a Marketing and Communications Executive to join and continue with us in our significant journey.
- Undertake production of advertisements, hotel collateral and other projects.
- Oversee layout and design of advertisements, collateral and any other projects.
- Co-ordinate work and production schedule with the MarCom Manager
- Assists MarCom Manager to manage hotel’s social media content and responses, thinks of new ideas such as contests, weekly posts to keep up all social media platforms of the hotel
- Assists MarCom Manager in managing and updating hotel database
- Assists MarCom Manager to handle administrative tasks and other hotel projects
What We Can Offer
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It’s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week
- Be provided uniform and laundry service
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Free parking at our associate parking area
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
- Attend Associate Social Activities
- Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Proven work experience as Marketing and Communications Executive would be an advantage
- Great knowledge of Marketing and Social Media
- Great English communication and written skills
- The position is for Vietnamese Nationality candidate only