Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
- Grab’s marketing team is responsible for both branding marketing and performance marketing, meaning that we are here not only to win their hearts and minds but also to make them use our services.
- The team must come up with marketing strategies and campaigns to grow the payment business effectively, yet creatively.
- The marketing team must create a measurable impact on the entire customer’s journey : starting from acquiring, activating, accelerating (upselling, and cross-selling), advocating, and re-activating.
Get to know the Role
- You will be responsible for delivering go-to-market plans and leading the execution of GrabPay service.
- The ideal candidate will not only be able to come up with marketing strategies and campaigns but is also able to bring the strategies to practice in order to achieve business and brand metrics.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Be able to handle any assigned projects individually.
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing strategies and executions for GrabPay service in order to achieve the set objectives.
- Understanding both target consumer, competitors and market landscape in order to analyze and define business opportunities.
- Manage projects and work closely with all stakeholders (including operation team, digital performance marketing, social media, creative team, regional, purchasing and finance, legal, partnership and merchants, and external vendors) to be able to deliver impact on a given timeline and budgets.
- Monitor campaign performance and react fast with campaign optimisation.
- Present your strategies, campaigns and ideas in a professional manner.
- Respond to abrupt changes (including competitors actions, market movements, internal-direction changes, etc.), and quickly come up with a response plan, which will be implemented immediately.
- Support other business related and ad-hoc projects.
- 2+ Years experience in marketing, marketing research, business consulting, tech/startup industry is preferred.
- A Good team player, who also can work independently within a fast paced environment.
- A Logical person and data-driven, who also can think creatively.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and adaptable for a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint. Familiar with remote working/collaboration tools such as Google Docs, Zoom & Slack.
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.