- Plan & execute growth initiatives via Ecosystem integration to acquire users/buyers for platform via in-app & external Marketing push.
- Compile, analyze, and present data on campaign performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement & optimize performance.
- Coordinate with other teams across all functions (Marketing, Business Intelligence, Operations, etc.) to plan and execute monthly. campaigns as well as other marketing-related initiatives, ensure that all tasks are on track.
- Conduct research on current trends, ideas and best practices to drive creative and impactful initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned by team lead.
- University graduate with a relevant bachelor degree.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Marketing Projects/Project Management (preferably background in growth in E-commerce or Tech companies).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking with a goal oriented attitude.
- Data-driven, with demonstrated problem-solving skills and detailed-oriented through past experience.
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated and independent learner.
- Solid computer skills, especially Google Sheet, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good team player, positive attitude, eager to learn and can adapt to fast-paced challenging work environment.