About the job
Danfoss is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our diverse team! As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for overall marketing communication initiatives for Danfoss Climate Solutions, ensuring a strong brand positioning and nurturing sales lead in Asia Pacific Region. You will also be responsible for preparing and activating omni-channel marketing campaigns and localizing and customizing global campaigns to the Asia Pacific region. All based on customer, market and competitor insights. A strong understanding of customer journeys and how we best nurture leads through the funnel is key.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Translate the regional growth plan into a MarCom plan with clear targets
- Responsible for understanding the segment’s business mandates and be able to translate the same into a well-defined marketing plan based on consumer insights and market intelligence
- Be able to deep-dive into industry or customer specific business challenges and must be capable to activate the various marketing levers to address the same
- Ensuring lead generation and nurturing activities as well as alignment and follow-up with the region for both sales and partners related to Marketing generated leads
- Evaluate marketing performance of partners, have constant dialogues to understand Danfoss’ support to their businesses and brand positioning, and provide recommendations
- Roll out product launches and campaigns in cooperation with global MarCom colleagues
- Establish and grow joint marketing plans with Danfoss partners with KPI settings
- Strengthen business relationship with partners and monitor Customer Loyalty Index results to understand their satisfactory level in doing business with Danfoss
- Align, develop, initiate, and monitor all marketing communication campaign strategies/plans according to global and regional business direction
- Oversee the complete end-to-end go-to-market strategy for new product launches including but not limited to on-ground activations and events, digital campaigns, content creation and customer connect programs
- Monitor MarCom activities continuously in terms of budget adherence with input from global/regional MarCom stakeholders
- Present quarterly MarCom report to Head of Marketing & Branding, Head of Business and Global Head of Marketing Communications
- Monitor and analyse market trends and news to keep best-in-class performance in the market
- In lines with the business’ aspirations, must exude a digital first attitude and should be able to identify key digital platforms that could ensure a positive customer engagement and business impact
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or Business
- 5+ years in marketing communications role in B2B marketing or equivalent
- Proven experience in partner marketing and campaign/project management with measurable results
- Strong grasp of digital and traditional marketing communication integration and market trends
- Data driven mindset knowing how to translate data into concrete actions and communicate on project impact
- Ability to work in matrix and multicultural organization
- Proactive, resourceful, independent, self-motivator and process-driven mindset
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and able to connect well with stakeholders
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is an added advantage
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.