A.P. Moller - Maersk
About the job
About this role:maerk
The Marketing & Communication Manager role at MAERSK is responsible for implementing and developing brand/product communication and strategic organizational relations internally and externally. YOU are the key contact point of assisting in brand management, content distribution strategies, email communication, advertising, partnership development and managing/implementing overall execution of the communications & marketing goals.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility exemplary. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs as following:
- Contribute to the overall development of communication strategies and plans. Build and execute highly innovative, internal & external communications strategies and messages that excite, engage, and inform MAERSK employees across Area.
- Design, develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to internal and external audiences on time and within budget.
- Work with Managing Director & Area Leadership Team to put the strategy into practice.
- Develop and oversee some strategic program of activities and events for MAERSK to ensure the business meets expectations.
- Manage mailing lists on behalf of MAERSK and work closely with the business leaders to ensure that mailing lists across the organization work together.
- Represent MAERSK at external meetings and conferences.
- Monitor the effectiveness of any campaign, research and analyze the competitor’s advertising spending, trends, and effectiveness in communication.
- Manage complex, ad hoc, and fast-moving communications challenges as a thought manager and trusted internal & external consultant.
- Provide communications consulting, both strategic and tactical, partnering with leaders on all internal facing communication building thoughtful plans supporting their initiatives.
- Handle job responsibilities by special assignments. Work with other departments as a team to achieve the company’s targets in each special assignment.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or a related field.
- 8+ years of relevant working experience in communications and marketing.
- Having background in Logistics/Supply Chain industry will be a plus.
- Excellent English (Both 4 skills).
- Customer service mindset will be prioritizing.
- Good computer skills (MS Office), designing skills are also required.
- Experience in managing media relations and email marketing campaigns, managing social media communities for business, online advertising experience, email and social media communication to targeted audience segments.
- Exceptional written, oral, branding, design oversight, interpersonal and presentation skills will be preferable.
- Strong organizational and project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Work effective independently under high pressure and within deadlines.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who actively presents new opportunities, proposes solutions and recommends best practices.