Please note that this position is based in Remote: China, Beijing.
Something About Us…
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Data,ai ’s mobile market data is the global industry standard and thus closely monitored by mobile Internet companies as well as major tech and economic media both in China and globally. I’m working in data.ai ’s Greater China team and help to make the company’s industry impact even clearer and more powerful. Every day I work with marketing and business consultant staff to create data-analysis-based contents that convey insightful information, and promote these contents through social media and other media channels. I also have the opportunities to connect with data.ai’s marketing and analysts folks in other APAC countries. That’s really cool!
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Responsible for managing social media channels (such as WeChat, Weibo, blog).
- Responsible for the operation task of marketing email campaigns.
- Maintain the Greater China Marketing Content Calendar to ensure the flow is smooth.
- Review the localization marketing materials
- Consolidate Market Analysis by combining the World Leading App Database with Industry Knowledge from Greater China Business Team.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Undergraduate college student;
- Lover of Apps and mobile internet industry; early adopter of new apps and games;
- Data-driven, detail-driven and enjoy working under a fast pace environment;
- Rich experience in WeChat public account operation;
- Strong ability of writing in Chinese and English is a must;
- Photoshop and Illustrator skill is a strong plus;
- Committing 6 months or more on this internship.
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Yes, I want this job!