Use your love of travel – and put it to work
We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the London office. This Full-Time role will support the marketing team to grow our business across the EMEA region. The individual will be supporting campaign execution, communicating marketing activity with sales teams and the wider business, collaborating with the industry team to support agent partners with collateral, and be responsible for administrative tasks such as invoicing, promo codes, and T&Cs.
Some of the tasks you’ll take the lead on are:
- Assist with and execute campaign strategy through our key marketing channels, including paid media in partnership with our media agency and Director, Marketing
- Monitor paid media and sales results and supply recommendations
- Help develop & contribute to our email and organic social media strategy
- Initiate and drive Tourism Board partnerships
- Ensure we are maintaining an effective content mix including social, PR, blogs, images and videos
To set you up for the best possible success, some of the essential skills you’ll possess are:
- 1+ years of professional marketing experience
- Strong organisational skills to deliver multiple projects to deadline and budget
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills to inspire industry partners, staff and to represent our brands
- Knowledge of Intrepid destinations and marketing qualifications is desirable
Your passion for travel and belief in Intrepid Travel’s responsible travel philosophy and understanding of, and support for, Intrepid Travel’s Purpose Beyond Profit ethos will have you excel in this position. You’ll have exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to work independently as well as a key team player and a strong personal drive to achieve – You’re unafraid. You zig when others zag and challenge the familiar, living with integrity you will bring your customer-obsessed mentality to an ever-changing environment.
What it’s like to work for Intrepid:
With over 70 nationalities working with us and a commitment to breaking down barriers, Intrepid supports a culture where people can be themselves. Our team reflects the diversity of our customers and communities we visit, and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
Some of what we offer
- Flexible work options, whether you want to work from home or the office, we have a range of options to suit!
- Experience Intrepid yourself with a free trip every year, travel discounts, paid travel leave + more
- 5 days educational leave, E-learning, and career progression – We love to see our people succeed
- Employee Assistance Program: A 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family
- 20 hours of volunteer leave to make a difference towards causes that are important to you