If you are motivated by the challenge of spearheading our prospect engagement, discussing and qualifying business opportunities with C-suite professionals at some of the greatest global marketing and brand teams, this is the best next career move for you.
Reporting to our Director of Sales, success in this role will be measured by your ability to effectively identify and nurture top-of-the-funnel marketing leads to opportunities for our Account Executives.
What You’ll Do
- Strategically qualify, develop and convert leads to opportunities from the top of the marketing funnel to meet and exceed monthly targets
- Manage inbound leads from multiple sources, including direct demo requests, content downloads, event participation and other campaigns designed to attract interest in Superside.
- Proactively engage with prospective customers across mail, phone and social platforms to build interest around Superside’s service offerings
- Deliver high-quality introduction/discovery calls discussing Superside’s design solutions based on each individual leads situation and use case
- Create qualified opportunities for our Account Executive team and take an active role in the handover and introduction
- Partner with our marketing team on events and campaigns to support a healthy flow of leads and opportunities from these initiatives
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and Superside products and offerings
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 2 years in sales/client development / commercial role, preferably from a B2B SaaS environment and/or creative agency (sales, business development, account manager, etc.)
- A proven top performer in previous sales and/or commercial job with a track record in achieving commercial targets from selling and/or working in a B2B environment
- Master of social selling and a keen networker with a genuine interest in the field of marketing and/or creative
- Self-confident English communicator, comfortable in speaking with and pitching to executive management on phone, video conference, or in writing
- Proven ability to work hard and independently
- Love to talk to people about their businesses, strategy and challenges
- Ambitious and love to work in an ultra fast-moving company
- Strong communication skills
- Like to get things done and have a high level of grit and resilience
- Competitive, systematic, self-driven and enjoy setting and exceeding your KPIs
- Team player with the ambition to build on your skills and personality traits
Why join us?
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- We are a global company with 400+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
- Greet and meet (1:1): 30 minute call with a Talent Partner to discuss more information about Superside and the candidate’s experience. No need for formal prep beforehand.
- Ability test: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- First interview with the Team Lead: An initial interview between you and your potential team lead to get to know each other and discover the role more extensively.
- Assessment: This is where you get to show your skills. We provide you with an hypothetical business case to solve. You’ll have usually between 24h and 48h.
- Final Interview: This will consist of a 45 minute discussion with a Team Lead. You’ll first be presenting your work and then you’ll dive deeper into your past experiences. We always set aside some time for your questions so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Offer: At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion